Members of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), Uyo & District Society have been urged to exhibit professionalism, impact growth and add value to the Institute.
This was made known by the Executive Chairman of AKIRS, Mr. Okon Okon, during a courtesy visit paid to the Board today by the Leadership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), Uyo & District Society.
Speaking on behalf of its members, the Chairman, CITN Uyo & District Society, Mr. Edemeka Udosen, assured the Board of their commitment to synergize with AKIRS to actualize it’s mandate of increasing the IGR of the State while also making their plea known to the Board.
High point of the visit was the presentation of Souvenir to the Executive Chairman.
Present at the meeting were Dr.(Hon) Ekere Afia (Executive Director, Planning, Strategy and Research) and Mrs Ikemesit Ekpro (Board Secretary).
Leadership of CITN, Uyo & District Society include;
1. Mr. Edemeka Udosen – Chairman
2. Mr. Akpanobong Umoh – Vice Chairman
3. Mrs. Idorenyin Williams – Secretary-General
4. Mr. Saviour Bassey – Assistant Secretary
5. Mrs Stella Thomas – Treasurer
6. Mr. Offong Ambah – Publicity/Social
7. Mr. Gabriel Umoh – Immediate Past Chairman
8. Mrs Esther Umoessien – Ex-officio
9. Mr. Aniedi Tom – Ex-officio